
Kergroix chapel
Kergroix
56340 Carnac
56340 Carnac
The Kergroix chapel dates back to the 16th century, but was rebuilt in 1951. The pardon of Notre Dame de la Croix takes place in September. The chapel is open to the public in summer.
Opening times
From 18/11/2015 to 31/12/2025
See more dates
Kergroix
56340 Carnac
56340 Carnac
Type of equipment
Historic sites and monuments
Chapel
Spoken languages
French